My research interests include measurement, simulation, and design of high-performance storage systems. Details on select projects can be found below:
- Mochi: software-defined storage for scientific computing.
- Darshan: HPC I/O workload characterization.
- TOKIO: holistic analysis of I/O behavior in large-scale storage systems.
- CODES: parallel discrete event simulation of high-performance storage systems.
- Triton: high-performance storage system research and development.
- PVFS: parallel file system.
- IOFSL: portable I/O forwarding.